Ahlan Ya Ramadan!
Prepare Your Heart & Develop Your Personal Ramadan Goals
Live Online Workshop 3/25 @ 11am PST/2pm EST
Founder, One Meaningful Life & Wives of Jannah
Spiritual Counselor, Speaker,
Writer, & Published Author
Ramadan is a month of 'ibadah that impacts your dunyah and akhirah.
This special Ramadan workshop will help you enter the month with focus, personalized goals, and a heart that is ready to welcome this merciful month back into your life.
Choose the amount comfortable for you.
Part 1: Your Heart
Part 2: The Qur'an & You
Part 3: Your Prayer
Part 4: Creating Tangible Ramadan Goals
Part 5: Q&A Session
This workshop is for you if...
* You have struggled in the past to begin Ramadan with tangible goals that were just for you
* You find yourself preparing decor, iftaar menus, and kid crafts but realize you've put yourself
last on the prep list.
* You're in a new season of life right now and need some time to rethink in what ways
Ramadan might be different than previous years (new job, baby, now married, etc)
* You simply want a dedicated workshop space just for you and our focused program goals
speak to you and your schedule
* You feel a bit overwhelmed by Ramadan coming and a bit anxious trying to "do it all" and
want small but meaningful goals to focus on
Join us in carving out some time to prepare
for the guest we all desire to meet and honor once again.
Ahlan, Ya Ramadan.
Will this event be recorded to view later?
Yes, this event will be recorded. You will have 14 days to watch the replay of the event.
Do you offer refunds if we miss the live event?
Refunds aren't available since you can benefit from the recorded session.
Can I watch this with my spouse/kids?
We would love that! You can register once for an individual household.
Can I gift a ticket to a friend?
Absolutely! You can purchase for them and email us with their name/email to send them important email announcements.