Are you worried about maintaining your relationship with your kids while also navigating some of their doubts about Islam?
Or maybe they aren't saying anything about doubts but their actions show they aren't motivated to follow Islam especially
when away from home?
How you do parent a Muslim kid in a world that is pushing against every value you are trying to instill in them?
How do you prevent yourself from becoming the enemy?
Join One Meaningful Life Builders for a deep dive discussion with
Fouzia Usman, founder of Ummah Stars, a parenting coach, and seasoned mother of three masha'Allah.
- Live Zoom Workshop Online Friday 8/26 @ 11am PST/2pm EST/7pm London (1.25 hours)
- Case studies: learn about Fouzia's research interviewing people whole struggled with Islam or left it in their youth
- 3 tips for parenting kids who are currently struggling with their Muslim identities or concepts within Islam
- Mindsets parents must have about their kids that will help the relationship stay in tact
- Live Q&A with both Fouzia & Megan
- Recording available for 30 days for registrants not in Life Builders program
Free for existing One Meaningful Life Builders members.
Want to join us?
Click here instead
Develop and take action on life-changing goals around faith, family, and finding fulfillment through our OML training course, monthly group coaching, monthly life events, and online community.